The PCSX2 project has been running for more than seven years. Once able to run only a few public domain demos, recent versions enable many games to work at full speed, including popular titles such as Final Fantasy X or Devil May Cry 3. Visit the PCSX2 homepage to check the latest compatibility status of games (with more than 2000 titles tested), or ask your doubts in the Official forums.
* Windows/Linux OS
* CPU: Any that supports SSE2 (Pentium 4 and up, Athlon64 and up)
* GPU: Any that supports Pixel Shader model 2.0, except Nvidia FX series (broken SM2.0, too slow anyway)
* 512MB RAM (note Vista needs at least 2GB to run reliably)
* Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) with the latest DirectX
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8800gt or better (for Direct3D10 support)
* RAM: 1GB on Linux/Windows XP, 2GB or more on Vista
(NOTE: Full installer includes Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, which is ideal for offline installs of PCSX2. Web installer optionally fetches the Redists from Microsoft.com, if your computer doesn’t already have them installed.)
Binaries [2.85MB / 7zip]: Download
There’s also a launchpad version for Debian / Ubuntu x86.
Note: An amd64 launchpad package can be provided when Ubuntu properly supports multi-arch (hopefully with Ubuntu 11.10).
SUMBER : http://pcsx2.net/